Particle/aggregate visualization software on Linux

Particle/aggregate visualization software on Linux

Post by RAZ » Sun, 05 May 2002 11:50:28

Hi,

I am looking for Visualization software for LINUX that can be used to
visualize particles,
eg. collection of cluster of spheres. I would like to use this
capability to simulate
collection of small rocks, loose earthen aggregate etc..

Any pointers would be very much appreciated

Thanks

RAZ

PS: I am cross posting this in several newsgroups. Sorry for any
repetition.

1. Looking for 3D Visualization Software for Linux

Hi

I'm looking for free 3D visualization software for Linux that would let me
build 3D models from simple shapes (such as sticks and spheres, etc.) and
their coordinates and color, and would allow me to rotate that model
interactively with the mouse.

The closest thing that I found [1] is xbs. Unfortunately, the program is a
little too primitive (I even had to modify the source to allow over 50
elements in the input file. It also does not allow me to rotate the model
smoothly)

TIA
Oleg

[1] with apt-get search visualization | grep -i 3d

2. TELE-TRABAJO PARA INFOGRAFISTAS PROFESIONALES O NO

3. US CO - Visualization Software Lead / Imaging Software Engineer

4. pdf

5. Questions on Softstereo programming with raster data.

6. Help!! glass effect

7. Seeking information on visualization in particle physics

8. Adv. Particle Question-particles emiting particles

9. Particles, particles particles

10. best shareware scientific data visualization tool for Linux ??