e-mail replies to "contouring irregularly....."

e-mail replies to "contouring irregularly....."

Post by Uni Leob » Thu, 15 Aug 1991 15:09:58

To everyone who replied to my question about contouring algorithms
for irrelgularly distributed data a couple of days ago: Due to a
flaw in mail forwarding none of the mails reached me. They were sent
to neverland. Sorry.

I'd ask you to reply again to :

                        =================

Thank you.

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. Playmation & the Macintosh

3. no reply from Kinetix "support"

4. C source for B-rep modeller

5. How about a "contour fill"?

6. Jobs Jobs Jobs !!!

7. help in colors of "set contour"

8. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

9. "new" Electric Image mailing list

10. New mail list "Lightwave" for Lightwave3D

11. "new" Electric Image mailing list