ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.3 demo available

Post by Ray Gardene » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Version 1.3 of the Leveller demo
is available at

http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/

Leveller is one of the strongest heightfield editors
for the Win9x/NT platform (if we say so ourselves :).
Version 1.3 adds:

- Animation. Yes, for a lot less than what
  other programs cost, you can easily animate
  terrain fly-bys in style. Export to POV-Ray
  or to Terragen, or to a numbered bitmap series.
  Text captioning also available.

- Better exporting to POV, VRML, RIB, and Polyray.

- Ramp tool, for instant, easy slope creation.

- Other improvements and fixes (see the readme.txt file).

Daylon Graphics Ltd.
http://www.daylongraphics.com/

ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.3 demo available

Post by Alex Magido » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Is that image on the website done in OpenGL? The shadows look
funny...what renderer was used? The image I am refering to is the one
done by Ms. Blais.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 When people ask you, "What's up?", you reply "Y", and they say, "I was

1. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.4 demo available

An alpha version demo of Leveller 1.4
is available at:

http://www3.telus.net/rayg/

Sorry it took so long, and
thanks to everyone for waiting.

Ray Gardener
Daylon Graphics Ltd.
http://www.daylongraphics.com/
"heightfield editing perfected"

2. Greyscaling pictures

3. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.3.003 demo available

4. polygon data to IGES format

5. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.1.001 demo available

6. Real Time Defocus (depth of field)

7. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.1 demo available

8. Color Buffer

9. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.0 demo available

10. ANNOUNCE: VirtuaLight 1.3 available for download.

11. Leveller 1.4.007 demo available