REQUEST: File Format of CVP-Files

Post by Peer Ivo Kuchenmeiste » Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I need to convert a color graphics file with the filename extension
".cvp" (my guess is "Canon Video Printer" format) into a format suitable
for popular graphics software like Corel Photopaint or Photoshop.

The file is exactly 768KB of size which implies that it is a pixel
raster file like Color BMP or such.
So far I found nothing useful on either CVP extensions, or Canon video
printer file format specification.

Any help on this topic appreciated, a hint on the picture ratio should
do for starters (say 1024 by 768, or vice versa).

Regards,
Peer Ivo Kuchenmeister
--

1. File format request #999,753,234,906: TARGA format

OK, I'll make it short, since this has been asked millions of times.
Can someone give me an address to obtain a copy of the TARGA file
format?  I assume someone at Truevision can steer me in the right
direction.  Thanx in advance.

--
Larry Spence

...{texbell,texsun,attctc}!csccat!larry

2. Is there a book that really explains channels ?

3. How can I convert CVP files?

4. Resizing images

5. Graphics File Formats FAQ (Part 3 of 4): Where to Get File Format Specifications

6. Lightwave tutorials...

7. Importing models with Rhino?

8. TIFF file format in non-tar.Z file format

9. PICT file format and Fax file format

10. Graphics File Formats FAQ (Part 3 of 4): Where to Get File Format Specifications