FS: NuBus Radius Video Vision Studio

Post by bob vay » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hey all...

  I have a NuBus version of the Radius Video Vision Studio for sale. I'm
asking $700.00
or best offer. It inclused all manuals, software, boards and breakout box.

219-489-1195 after 7pm central time. I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Thanks,

bob

1. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio NuBus

I have a NuBus version of the Radius Video Vision Studio for sale for
$500.00.  It includes all manuals, software, boards and breakout box.

postage anywhere in the U.S.

Keith Metzger
We2 Productions

Fairfax, California

2. Need help for GDI32.DLL functions

3. MM Director for Windows

4. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio

5. Help: OpenGL Does Not Run on Win95

6. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio & MO Drive

7. Distributed Render Control

8. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio System (new)

9. FS Radius VideoVision Studio 2 Nubus

10. Next Step Up from Nubus Video Vision Studio ??