1/2 Measures

Post by Fugitiv » Sun, 12 May 2002 18:21:15

see the half neked nubile on comp-graphics.

Greg

a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
New a couple a things http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291841637
It is better to be high-spirited even though one makes more mistakes, than to be narrow-minded and all to prudent.
V.Van Gogh

1/2 Measures

Post by Uni » Sun, 12 May 2002 18:39:10

> see the half neked nubile on comp-graphics.

I like her better with the drape :)

You asked :)

Uni

Quote:

> Greg

> a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
> New a couple a things http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291841637
> It is better to be high-spirited even though one makes more mistakes, than to be narrow-minded and all to prudent.
> V.Van Gogh

1/2 Measures

Post by Fugitiv » Mon, 13 May 2002 12:19:19

Quote:

>I like her better with the drape :)

>You asked :)

>Uni

couldn't find the drape, honest. Posted finale vs.

Post by Uni » Mon, 13 May 2002 15:10:00

> >I like her better with the drape :)

> >You asked :)

> >Uni
> couldn't find the drape, honest. Posted finale vs.

I saw! Very nice! Like your gallery too! Clever :)

Uni

Quote:

> Greg

> a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
> New a couple a things http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291841637
> It is better to be high-spirited even though one makes more mistakes, than to be narrow-minded and all to prudent.
> V.Van Gogh

1/2 Measures

Post by Fugitiv » Mon, 13 May 2002 17:21:14

>> >I like her better with the drape :)

>> >You asked :)

>> >Uni
>> couldn't find the drape, honest. Posted finale vs.

>I saw! Very nice! Like your gallery too! Clever :)

>Uni

I got the gallery idea not necessarily from seeing other galleries so
much as dioramas, which have always fascinated me. I have a pic I made
of Quints shack from jaws, except it's not from the film, just made
up.
thanks

Greg

a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
New a couple a things http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291841637
It is better to be high-spirited even though one makes more mistakes, than to be narrow-minded and all to prudent.
V.Van Gogh

1. 3D Wavelets and objects similarity measure!HELP NEEDED!!

Hi everybody,

 I'm a graduate student, quite new in wavelets and working on image and
video database.
I would like to know if someone have any informations about the use of
Wavelets in defining a measure of similarity between two objects,knowing
the DWT (2d or 3D) of both objects.
Or, alternatively, how can I use the wavelets coefficients to estimate
an object position and shape (if possible)?

Any informations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance for any indications.

--------------------------------------
*        Lorenzo Tanganelli          *
* Visual Information Processing Lab  *
*    Florence University, ITALY      *

http://aguirre.dsi.unifi.it/VIP/

2. nVidia and BumpMapping..

3. how to measure the refreshrate

4. How do you rotate an object around an arbitrary Point?

5. help: restrict hue, measure saturation

6. Rotating a JPEG Image