New version of ray tracing bibliography now available, at new site

New version of ray tracing bibliography now available, at new site

Post by Eric Hain » Sat, 21 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have made the latest version of the ray tracing bibliography which Paul
Heckbert and I compiled (with help from many others) available at:

        http://www.acm.org/tog/resources/bib/

Let me know of any errors or missing references.  I've tried to limit new
entries to those directly dealing with ray tracing itself as a rendering
algorithm or that talk about monte carlo sampling or volume visualization using
ray tracing (as opposed to references which mention ray tracing simply as
another tool, which for the most part it has become).

Eric Haines

1. New version of ray tracing bibliography now available, at new site

I have made the latest version of the ray tracing bibliography which Paul
Heckbert and I compiled (with help from many others) available at:

        http://www.acm.org/tog/resources/bib/

Let me know of any errors or missing references.  I've tried to limit new
entries to those directly dealing with ray tracing itself as a rendering
algorithm or that talk about monte carlo sampling or volume visualization using
ray tracing (as opposed to references which mention ray tracing simply as
another tool, which for the most part it has become).

Eric Haines

2. Efficient OpenGL rendering...

3. New ray tracing and radiosity bibliographies available

4. NEWTEK: add these to your WEBsite!

5. New ray tracing bibliography

6. JPEG Zoom Help

7. Ray Tracing FTP site list, & Radiosity Bibliography

8. New global illumination bibliography, site, maintainer

9. Ray tracing and radiosity bibliographies updated

10. Ray Tracing Bibliography (refer format)

11. Ray tracing bibliography updated