Lectureship at Warwick

Post by Don McKenzie Pa » Fri, 23 Aug 1996 04:00:00

University of Warwick

TEMPORARY LECTURESHIP IN PHYSICS

Department of Physics

Applications are invited for a temporary lectureship,
available for two years from 1 October 1996, in the Physics
Department.  This post is to support the partial attachment of
Professor Paul to the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory as part
of the MAPS project.  MAPS is the construction of the first of
a new generation of inelastic neutron spectrometers for the
investigation of high energy magnetic excitations in various
condensed matter systems.  The person appointed will be
expected to undertake a full teaching role in the department
and preferably will be able to contribute to the data analysis
aspects of the MAPS programme.  Experience in either neutron
inelastic scattering or sophisticated data analysis and image
processing techniques would be an advantage.

Salary on the Lecturer Grade A scale: 15,154 - 19,848 pa.

Prospective applicants are invited to discuss the post
informally with the Chairman of Physics, Professor S B Palmer

Application forms and further particulars from the Personnel
Office, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL (01203 523627)
quoting Ref No 50/3A/95 (please mark clearly on envelope).
Closing date for applications 22 August 1996

1. BSP Trees at Warwick?

I wish to contact Drs Paterson and Yao at the University of
Warwick in England, who I've been told are working on BSP trees.
I would like to know of their work, in case it is relevant to a
new paper. Anyone know their e-mail address? Please reply to me
at my e-mail address.
Thanks,
Mel Slater.

2. *new character animation avi*

3. Lectureships in Computing Science at Chalmers University of Technology

4. 3dsVIZ import dlls

5. Lectureships available at Glasgow University

6. DirectX libs for BCB4

7. Lectureship in Computer Science

8. Lectureships in computer science