comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro FAQ pointer

comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro FAQ pointer

Post by Anthony Argyri » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:05:05

Archive-name: graphics/paint-shop-pro
Posting-Frequency: Approximately Weekly

A not-so-newly revised FAQ is available at

http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

The old location is now just a symbolic link.  Please change your
bookmarks to the new address.

Anyone wishing to assist with the FAQ, preferably by providing more
useful questions with answers, feel free to email me at:

section, drawing technique.

Anthony Argyriou
c.g.a.psp FAQ developer
http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

1. comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro FAQ pointer

Archive-name: graphics/paint-shop-pro
Posting-Frequency: Approximately Weekly

A not-so-newly revised FAQ is available at

http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

The old location is now just a symbolic link.  Please change your
bookmarks to the new address.

Anyone wishing to assist with the FAQ, preferably by providing more
useful questions with answers, feel free to email me at:

section, drawing technique.

Anthony Argyriou
c.g.a.psp FAQ developer
http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

2. Shareware Related to this newsgroup

3. Using Web TV for Microsoft Windows98

4. !! PROTEST OF NEW COMPUSERVE-UNISYS GIF USAGE TAX !!

5. Please help me!