PSP 6.0 and Netscape crossing wires

Post by klin » Sun, 03 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Paintshop Pro 6.0 has taken over my Netscape newsgroup reader, in a way.
Instead of displaying graphics as they download, it (Netscape) shows
jpegs as a file attachment. I have to click on said file and view it in
Paintshop. Is there a way to shoo PSP away from my newsreader? ;P

klink

1. cross sections -> wire frame model

I have circle-like structures (1 pixel thick closed curves) one upon
the other and I need to connect these in order to build a wire frame
model (which can be ray traced). I wonder if there are any good
algorithms to do that. Also, is it a good idea tto use triangles as
basic elements?

Roland

2. Adobe Systems Web Site

3. Flash 6.0 Animations Flicker in IE but not in Netscape

4. 3Dsmax discussion group?

5. difference between colors in netscape and psp?

6. a bit of code

7. Netscape and PSP

8. DXF to wire-model OR wire-model editor

9. Alias wire to Maya wire question

10. A7 wires -> A6 wires

11. Transparent Effect How to PSP 6.0?