Resizing screen captures to create gifs in Paintshop Pro

Resizing screen captures to create gifs in Paintshop Pro

Post by Kate Gardine » Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am trying to capture acreen images of things like query views ie mainly
text/data in columns and rows...to insert them as gifs in online training
material. Whenerver I resize to my preferred image size 365 pixels wide. I
get significant distortion/blurring of the image such that it is hard to
read the data therein.
Yes I know little about graphics....appreciate any help.

1. resizing screen captures

What is the best way of resizing a screen capture, to keep the loss at a
minimum?  I'm using Photoshop 4.0 in Windows NT4.0, trying to scale a
640x480 screen capture down to about 50%, so that it is still somewhat
legible.  Any help would be appreciated.

--
Jimmy Parker, Blackbaud, Inc.

2. FIF Format Conversion

3. quest: resizing screen capture

4. Phtoshop CS: selecting layers with keyboard?

5. Resizing screen captures

6. FREE 3d CLOUDS!

7. resizing screen captures

8. image resizing, screen capture

9. Transparency, Screen Capturing, Resizing

10. Paint Shop Pro 5 Beta Screen Captures Available

11. Looking for screen capture program like Paint Shop Pro

12. Paint Shop Pro 5 Beta Screen Captures Available