Need help with a company logo

Post by Cyber-Bur » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I don't have the knowledge to design my own logo and I do not have the
money to pay someone to do it. I need some help. This is for a company that
I am trying to start.
Any one feeling generous please contact me at:

1. Need Graphics or logos for your company?

IF YOU NEED A LOGO, COMPUTER GRAPHICS, SMALL ANIMATIONS, OR WEB PAGES
FOR YOUR HOME OR WORK PC FOR LOW$$$$$$$. THAN YOU SHOULD
GIVE AS A CALL  AT 818-413-4279 OR E-MAIL....

A & G LOGO
FOR 3D, ANIMATED, AND COOL!!!!  LOGOS and GRAPHICS.........

2. 2D Image Morphing code or simple explanation please Experts out there

3. Need "Ford Motor Company" script logo

4. 3ds4 running on a 386

5. Need LOGO for company

6. NVIDIA display - HELP!

7. NEED GRAPHICS, LOGOS FOR YOUR COMPANY!!!!

8. hey PRO's!! little help here please!

9. NEED GRAPHICS, LOGOS FOR YOUR COMPANY OR HOME!!!!!

10. NEED GRAPHICS, LOGOS FOR YOUR COMPANY OR HOME!!!

11. Need Graphics or logos for your company?

12. i need my companies logo to spin in 3d - im willing to pay$

13. Need Graphics or logos for your company?