Apollo gm_$print_file_part w/postscript option problem

Apollo gm_$print_file_part w/postscript option problem

Post by John W. Fawce » Mon, 02 Jul 1990 16:30:00

We are having a little :-) problem with the GMR subroutine gm_$print_file_part
when used with the postscript option.  We seem to be hitting a output file line limit of 2,000 lines.  This caused, before we figured out what it was, our
laser printer to lock up, as it got no "showpage" command.  Does anybody
know what is going on, and how to raise this limit, or if it is even possible?
We are running SR 9.7 on DN 3000 & DN 4000 workststions.

John W. Fawcett               Voice: (206) 237-2564
Boeing Commercial Airplanes   UUCP: ..!uw-beaver!ssc-vax!shuksan!tahoma!jwf0978
P.O. Box 3707, M/S 66-04
Seattle, WA  98124-2207

1. Cube G4 800 MHz Nvidia GeForce 3 1.5 GM RAM 60 GB 7,200 RPM

Buy the ultimate Cube money can buy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2731391103

This is your chance to bid on the ultimate Cube money can buy.
Upgraded to an 800 MHz PowerLogix G4 processor, this Cube is 60%
faster than any stock Cube - and this is before taking into account
that it has been upgraded to the hard to find, blindingly fast Nvidia
GeForce 3 video card. Oh - just in case I forgot to mention it- this
unit has 1.5 GB RAM and a 60 GB 7,200 RPM IBM hard drive - all in all
the best Cube money can buy.

You are bidding for
- a Cube in great condition with all original accessories
- 800 MHz PowerLogix processor - a $400 value
- NVidia GeForce 3 video card -a $300 value
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 60 GB 7,200 RPM hard drive
- DVD drive
- External Sony Expressa 12 x 8 x 32 CDRW hard drive - a $200 value
- Microsoft Explorer Mouse (used, in good condition)
- Apple Keyboard
- Apple Speakers
- Pre-installed OS 10.2.6 and 9.2.2
- Original system software

2. GKS routines and driver sot ftware

3. GM "Bin of Parts" image database

4. Hard Drive - Network Render

5. Scitech GM OpenGL fullscreen switching.

6. problem with multiplot

7. Scratch disk: options, options...

8. Beginner

9. Problem with looks_like option

10. Print option problem Freehand?

11. I have a problem on Audio Serial Option

12. DNG options and problems in ACR/Bridge CS3.