Character Tutorials

Post by Chuck Bus » Wed, 02 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi - are there any tutorials on the web that show how to make
charaters with POV?  I would like to try some animation.

Any guiding lights would be appreciated

Scarecrow

Thrusting my nose firmly between his teeth, I threw him heavily to the ground on top of me. - Mark Twain

Character Tutorials

Post by Fran » Wed, 02 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Not sure about characters, but try the POVRAY.TEXT.TUTORIALS usegroup for an
animation tutorial.