Writting a JPEG file with JAVA?

Post by Sparky McPhree » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone seen some source code for using a java.image as the source for
writting out a jpeg file?

-S

1. POVRay 3.0 for Win32 not writting to file

Could I get some help with this.

I raytraced a image that took 3 days 10 hours and it never wrote
to a output file.  The image was created on screen, yet no output file.

I checked my POVRAY.INI file and the images directory is correct,
yet there is still no file there.  Is there anyway to save the file that
was raytraced on the screen?  or have I lost 3 days of work.

Please email me with any thoughts.

Thanks

--
Dean Sullinger

2. Jabba the File Returns

3. Inventor : writting file

4. OpenGL accelleration for Permedia 2

5. Help writting text to a wmf image file

6. Create swatches from scans?

7. How to convert a Mac JPEG file into windows JPEG file

8. Looking for various conversions

9. Printing Date/Time of JPEG-File into the JPEG-File

10. RGB to JPEG in Java

11. Converting Java Applet into Jpeg format

12. How to retrieve still Jpeg images from Jpeg AVI File

13. CO-Denver- Java Developer (or strong OOP Java wannabe) ( 865471 )