QT->MPEG (How to produce and play back MPEG movies)

QT->MPEG (How to produce and play back MPEG movies)

Post by Anders Gustavss » Fri, 10 Jun 1994 03:04:14

Hi!

I'm using Radius Video Vison Studio and Digital Film. I want to produce/convert to MPEG movies for playback on my Mac. Are there any hardware and/or software solutions out there?

/Anders
--
 _ _         __    ___  __   ____
|* *| |\  | | *\  |    | *\ |       Anders Gustavsson, GT 2
| \ | | \ | |   ) |--  |__/  ----   University of Falun/Borl?nge SWEDEN

1. mpeg or QT movie --> animated gif

I was wondering if there was any Mac based software around that can
convert mpeg or QT movies into animated gif files for web design
purposes??  I know that GraphicConverter lists the number of frames in the
animated gif file, but I don't know if you cvan use the program to
actually create the animated gif.  Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

2. Animation Software Editing???????

3. Problem playing back MPEG-1 using Quicktime 5

4. FS: A4000/TOASTER 4000/PAR/TBCIV

5. QT to MPEG or multiple PICTs to MPEG

6. contour plots

7. Movie viewing (MPEG, Sparkle, QT, etc.)

8. Graphics Problem

9. Help: Inventor animation to movie file (MPEG, QT etc)

10. HELP - playing MPEG movies on Quadra

11. displaying and playing mpeg movies in builder??

12. MPEG movies moved to /pub/mpeg !

13. AVI to MPEG, the mpeg movie is a little blurry