Inkjet printing and Freehand 10

Post by Tony Feena » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:04:52

Hello all,
When printing to Epson Pro XL and Epson 3000 (not Postscript printers) from
Freehand 10 document (MacOS9.2) Postscript fonts are very bitty;  as though
AdobeTypeManager not kicking in. Document in F'hand 8 printing ok.
Have re-installed Freehand 10, ATM, printer drivers. Printers OK when
printing from any other applications.    As this happened suddenly (was
printing ok before) presume something broke; but what?
Help! Wisdom appreciated.

Tony Feenan
Media Services,
University of Ulster

1. Illustrator 10 or Freehand 10

I am looking for a package to update floor plans (images of floors
within buildings showing tenants and vacant units).  I need something
that is going to update the colour when I change the text applied to a
certain "unit".  We have been told that Illustrator does this, however
I wondered if anyone has any information or advice as to which would
be the best.  I will also be using it to create graphics for use with
Dreamweaver documents.

Thanks

2. 3dsMAX v1.2 Network Rendering Problem

3. freehand 10 vs illustrator 10

4. voxel-routine

5. Freehand 10

6. Converting PCL5 image to BMP or JPG