**Looking for Tiny Window-Like Features C Lib**

**Looking for Tiny Window-Like Features C Lib**

Post by Zaphod Beeblebr » Tue, 02 Aug 1994 22:36:42

Howdie, can anybody point me into the direction of a small graphics
windowing lib.  I only need a few components, like buttons,
radio-buttons, a directory-like file stuff, etc.  I can whip out what I
need in a few days, but I figure I'd see if I can find something first.
I don't need anything like X or MS-WINDOW, nor could I have anything
that big.  Also it needs to be portable, and I need C source.

Can anyone point me into a direction, ftp site, or whatever?

Thanx in advance!
  -- Ken

You might want to look at Tcl/Tk.  It is available at harbor.ecn.purdue.edu
in /pub/tcl, I think.  It might be more than what you're looking for,
but check it out for the future.  It was originally written for X,
but I think people have ported it to MS-Win and Mac.  It's a cross
between C, csh, and lisp, has some good high-level graphics stuff, and
can be integrated with a C program.  For example, a Tcl/Tk graphical
front end, and when you click a Tk button, it calls a C function
to do the big number-crunching.

Ed Karrels

1. vortex graph lib (tiny)

the tiny vortex graphics library.
is online. at www.dappa.org

we need examples for the galary
so if you create anything you think
others could learn from please

you can also join the dappa.org
api mailing list to get libs the day

thanx and have fun.
         wayne,dappa.

2. Looking for Image Compression/Decompression Source

3. lax330408@cs.com lax330408@cs.com gidget467@cs.com gidget467@cs.com lax330408@cs.com gidget467@cs.com lax330408@cs.com gidget467@cs.com

4. Inkjet T-shirt xfers Canon only?

5. My Atmosphere look likes chunks of stuff!!

6. UK USERS - PSPv7 + TABLET - £55

7. Forcing Visual C++ to link opengl.lib,glu.lib before gdi32.lib

8. CS features slow!

9. gplot371 tiny text in input window?

10. tiny fonts look terrible