Inventor Sample Program

Post by CHIVATE, PRAMOD » Wed, 20 Apr 1994 06:23:12

hi,

        I am trying to use tha sample program

        /src/Inventor/samples/SceneViewer

to develop a UI. When I draw a sample object in the RenderArea I can
pick that but if I erase this object and draw another one then I am
unable to pick it. How do I make sure that the current object
is assigned as the 'current Widget'. Does anyobody have a sample program?
Any comments/suggetions/references are appreciated. Thanks

-Pramod

1. Help needed on Inventor Sample Program

hi,

This is a Repost. I am trying to use a Inventor sample program
'SceneViewer' to develop a simple UI for my work. I can pick
the initial Widget that is drawn but once I clear the RenderArea
and display a new SoNode I am unable to Pick it? Any help is
appreciated. Thanks.

-Pramod

2. - Free 3DSMAX DoCs

3. An open inventor sample program needed

4. windows and sgi'2 open gl

5. open inventor sample files

6. QUESTION: ustation and intergraph.

7. Inventor sample code needed

8. YART 0.35 - a Fast Growing Framework for Obj.Or.Graphics

9. Cannot compile inventor 1.1.2 sample code

10. Inventor mentor samples

11. Sample programs needed using MATROX COMET library

12. Programming Samples

13. DMedia Cross Platform OpenGL sample program needed