IRI Help Needed

Post by Fu L » Mon, 22 Apr 1991 05:18:20

Newsgroups: comp.graphics,comp.ai.vision
Subject: IRI D256 Image Proc. System - Need Help

Hello,
        We have an IRI 256 Image Processing System.  IRI
made a few of these before they went out of business a few
years ago.  During a move, we lost a piece of documentation for
the color retrofit board.

The color retrofit board uses a non-sync RGB camera.  I know there
is a set-up command at the IRI debug level and some iUNIX commands
which configure the IRI to work without a camera sync signal.  We
lost the paper on which the command sequence was listed.

If anyone knows the correct command sequence, we would appreciate
the information.
                                        David Smith
                                        EE Dept, Portland State Univ

-----------------------------------

David Smith, EE Dept., Portland State University
Fu Li
Department of Electrical Engineering
Portland State Univeristy

1. IRI Help needed

Newsgroups: comp.graphics,comp.ai.vision

Hello,
        We have an IRI 256 Image Processing System.  IRI
made a few of these before they went out of business a few
years ago.  During a move, we lost a piece of documentation for
the color retrofit board.

The color retrofit board uses a non-sync RGB camera.  I know there
is a set-up command at the IRI debug level and some iUNIX commands
which configure the IRI to work without a camera sync signal.  We
lost the paper on which the command sequence was listed.

If anyone knows the correct command sequence, we would appreciate
the information.
                                        David Smith
                                        EE Dept, Portland State Univ

-----------------------------------

David Smith, EE Dept., Portland State University
Fu Li
Department of Electrical Engineering
Portland State Univeristy

2. GLUT Performance?

3. IRI Image Proc. System -- Need Help

4. Black/White Reversal on Screen Dumps

5. IRI D256 Image Proc. System --Need Help

6. FAQ?

7. IRI Imaging System

8. NEED HELP, HELP, HELP , HELP

9. HELP NEEDED: IGES Protocol/File Format Header and/or Code Needed

10. Need help with web graphics, need to be user entered

11. NEED HELP!!-Need pix of human brain

12. HELP NEEDED : I need to draw points FAST in Open Inventor