RAT installation - problem please help

Post by Paul Hourmouzi » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:53:19

Hi all,

We recently took hold of Renderman - when we install RAT for Maya 3
everything works fine, with the exception that we never see an image!!

Does anyone know what it could be???

Regards,
Paul

Post by Tom Duf » Sat, 28 Jul 2001 02:29:27

> We recently took hold of Renderman - when we install RAT for Maya 3
> everything works fine, with the exception that we never see an image!!

> Does anyone know what it could be???

You should really get in touch with customer service

--
Tom Duff.  Early exceptions eclipse eventual essentials.

1. NT 4 installation -please help

I've got a problem installing NT 4, and I hope maybe someone can help
me out.

What I've got so far:

-Made a fat 16 partition on my c:\ drive, about 500 MB.

-Copied the i386 directory of my NT4 cd-rom to my d:\ drive (can't
copy
it to the c:\ partition, since it's hidden)

-I boot in the fat16 partition using a bootfloppy, go to the
d:\nt4\i386 directory & type winnt /b

Which results in an error saying windows doesn't allow direct disk
writing that I have to reboot.

Maybe I have to copy the i386 directory to my c:\ (fat 16) drive?

What's the dos command for copying entire directories & all it's
contents again? Dos is a long long time ago for me & plain old "copy"
doesn't keep my directory structure intact.

Sigh. If only II had kept Norton Commander on a floppy somewhere.

Please help, I'm sick of the rotten performance of w95 & would love
to reap the benifits of NT 4, if only I could get it to install.

(tried install with floppies btw, winnt /ox, but it never accepts
my 2nd floppy & I tried heaps).

Bill

PS: Some specs, maybe they help. I'm currently on an AMD-K2 350 (yeah,
i KNOW...) 64 mb (soon to be 300), W95 with two HD's.

2. Fire/EMS clip-art

3. Maya installations PLEASE help!!!

4. Converting image types

5. Maya installation! PLEASE help

6. Best graphics card commercially available?

7. Installation question - Please Help

8. RAT, Prman and Entropy - some advice please

9. Help! Breeze installation problem

10. Help - Installation Problems - Memory Allocation

11. Installation problem ! HELP