5,000 24-bit commercial quality royalty free images!

5,000 24-bit commercial quality royalty free images!

Post by Jason Gibb » Sat, 25 Jan 1997 04:00:00

All free to download (you just pay CompuServe's standard on-line charges)
from GO PICTURES
- the CompuServe Picture Gallery Forum.

Over 5,000 (growing daily) stunning quality, 2100 dpi images covering
dozens of subjects - all commercial quality, free to use. Simple.

All images in very high resolution JPEG. Plus 800x600 256 color optimized
GIF formats too.

Check out www.picture-gallery.com for more info.

1. 24 bit display of 24 bit images in X on DECStation 5000/240

This may be in the FAQ, but I don't have a copy handy right now, so I
appologize in advance if this is a FAQ. What I am interested in is in
displaying 24 bit images on a DECStation 5000/240 running Ultrix 4.2A
with their full 24 bits.  I am aware of XV 2.21 and Xloadimage, but
they both appear to first convert to 8 bits.  I was wondering what
were the best/fastest public domain programs to display such images,
and sequences of such images in rapid succession.

Thanks for any info.

2. How to import a landscape from bryce?

3. 24 bit image --> 8 bit image

4. Beta 8 Image Resizing

5. Graphics for a game.

6. How to convert a 48-Bit TIFFRGB Image to 24-Bit TIFFRGB Image

7. New site

8. Floyd-Steinberg dithering from 24 bit image to 1 bit image

9. Converting 24 bit image to 8 bit image...

10. New service: thousands of FREE! royalty-free 24-bit images!

11. New service: FREE! thousands of royalty-free 24-bit images!

12. 24 bit images and 8 bit pallete