GIF Control Blocks / Types in perl - unsigned, etc.

1. Alternating between two type blocks?

Does anyone know if there is a quick way of alternating between seperate
type blocks without having to click on another tool to deselect the first
block and then back to the type tool to select the second?

I'm using photoshop seven and thought this would have been resolved after
six... if it has I can't find it? and it bugs the hell out of me!

2. How can I make a file that contain a number of bmp's?

3. Plotting functions and data with Perl CGI controlling Gnuplot

4. visual basic 6.0 and video capture

5. interpolation/decimation by block in IDCT block

6. 3D Studio error message; help needed

7. GIF: I'm having problems with the Data Sub Blocks

8. Level of Detail Textures: How to?

9. GIF manipulation in PERL and in C

10. GIF Extension Blocks?

11. GIF & Netscape Extension Block (looping)

12. GIF: I'm having problems with data sub blocks