image degradation from clipboard to document to printer : I

image degradation from clipboard to document to printer : I

Post by Steven Lei » Mon, 04 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Why is it that every graphics program/word processor combo
that I try am unable to get satifactory duplicate after
I paste from the clipboard or import an image to a wordprocessor?
Same goes for my printer - graphics will print great from a
graphics program, but crappy if printed from a word processor.

Will a desktop publishing program solve this problem?

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks

S Leite  -  White Rock, British Columbia, Canada.

Post by Ray Aldrid » Tue, 05 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>Why is it that every graphics program/word processor combo
>that I try am unable to get satifactory duplicate after
>I paste from the clipboard or import an image to a wordprocessor?

I've had good results going from Photoshop to WordPerfect 6.0 for
Windows.

This may be unhelpful information if this combe isn't available to
you, but at least you know it can be done.

Ray

http://eightsea.com/eightsea/home.html

Post by Steve Sutherla » Sat, 09 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>>Why is it that every graphics program/word processor combo
>>that I try am unable to get satifactory duplicate after
>>I paste from the clipboard or import an image to a wordprocessor?
>I've had good results going from Photoshop to WordPerfect 6.0 for
>Windows.
>This may be unhelpful information if this combe isn't available to
>you, but at least you know it can be done.
>Ray
>http://eightsea.com/eightsea/home.html

I believe the clipboard may be limited to the number of displayable
colours in WINDOWS - this may be a source of your problem ?

1. Geforce256 Degradation degradation tool problem

Hi, I want to use the degradation feature in Viz3 and max3.1, but when I
activate it, I only get a box outline of my objects when I spin the
viewports. I've looked in the degradation setup and box outline isn't even
selected? only wireframe?

Strange.. I really need the wireframe degradation. Any ideas..

-Nathan

2. OT: Elsa Gladiac GeForce3

3. Quantitative measure of image degradation

4. Free Portrait

5. OPEN/image TIPS: Attention Wang OPEN/image document imaging sites

6. is this a bug?

7. Image degradation?

8. Accessing/Setting OpenGL's colour buffers

9. Howto create graphcs on screen/printer/clipboard?

10. HELP : part of the screen to Clipboard / Printer

11. Wang OPEN/image document imaging for AIX starts shipments

12. GraphicConverter 4.0.5: Distorted Images from Clipboard