Updated plugin filter at Flaming Pear

Post by CoMa » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 17:01:14

Flaming Pear have updated almost all of there plugin filters
From "SuperBladePro" to "India Ink"
http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
ICQ : 1351964
=============================
I've got a plan so sharp you
could pick your teeth with it.

Updated plugin filter at Flaming Pear

Post by Roy Peterse » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 20:26:17

Quote:

>Flaming Pear have updated almost all of there plugin filters
>From "SuperBladePro" to "India Ink"
>http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

Are you going by the version number or is there info about the upgrade
on Lloyd's site? I didn't see it specifically...

Post by Uni » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 22:11:59

> Flaming Pear have updated almost all of there plugin filters
> From "SuperBladePro" to "India Ink"

Wow! An update AGAIN! These PSP'ers won't know how to handle all the NEW
stuff, I'm sure!

Uni

> http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

> /CoMa

> --
> Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

> http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
> ICQ : 1351964
> =============================
> I've got a plan so sharp you
> could pick your teeth with it.

Updated plugin filter at Flaming Pear

Post by Crusty Curmudgeo » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 07:45:54

I checked the Flaming Pear site too and didn't see anything about new revisions,
but when I dl'ed the plugins I have registered and reinstalled, the version
numbers on SBP and LC where one up from my old ones.

>>Flaming Pear have updated almost all of there plugin filters
>>From "SuperBladePro" to "India Ink"
>>http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

>Are you going by the version number or is there info about the upgrade
>on Lloyd's site? I didn't see it specifically...

"Make peace an attitude. Want it. Make peace a habit. Live it. Make peace a reality. Share it." Mattie Stepanek, age 11,
speaking from his wheelchair to school children in Independence MO. Mattie, a published poet and television celebrity,
spoke at the annual peace assembly at Community of Christ headquarters, May 2002.

Post by Barbara J. Bradl » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:35:34

>>Flaming Pear have updated almost all of there plugin filters
>>From "SuperBladePro" to "India Ink"
>>http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

>Are you going by the version number or is there info about the upgrade
>on Lloyd's site? I didn't see it specifically...

    Check your version numbers - many have been updated.
            Barb

Post by Roy Peterse » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 20:07:02

>>>Flaming Pear have updated almost all of there plugin filters
>>>From "SuperBladePro" to "India Ink"
>>>http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

>>Are you going by the version number or is there info about the upgrade
>>on Lloyd's site? I didn't see it specifically...

>    Check your version numbers - many have been updated.
>            Barb

Thanks Barb, and also Crusty for the information. I get a lot of use
out of Lloyd's filters.

1. updated plugins at Flaming Pear

http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

This was updated on 24 Dec 2002
-----------
SolarCell
Hue and Cry
Flood
Mr Contrast
Flexify
Glitterato
Melancholytron
Glare
Silver
Twist
Swerve
Aetherize
Lacquer
---------

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
ICQ : 1351964
=============================
Well, you've got any bright ideas, now's the time.

2. Differences between Studio and DesignStudio?

3. Flaming Pear has released a new version of there freebie filters

4. maya render license on celeron

5. Two new plug-in filter packs from Flaming Pear

6. Transparent textured images ?

7. New Plugin at Flaming Pear

8. Opengl1.2 & update driver !

9. Flaming pear newest plugin