Killer interview on Toy story 2

Post by kreate » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Here is a link to a very well done interview on Toy Story 2. It covers
allot of their technical challenges.

http://visualmagic.awn.com/vmag/article.php3?article_no=6

Frank Bonniwell
Black Box FX studio

Killer interview on Toy story 2

Post by ab.. » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

hey I saw this thing on roughcut.com, its called the Internet Movie
Awards, you can vote for your favorite actor or actress and stuff. Toy
Story 2 is up for Best Special Effects and Best Soundtrack. I voted Toy
Story 2 for Best Special Effects!!  Heres a link if you want to go
vote http://roughcut.ima.mb.reset.com : )
bye

Quote:

> Here is a link to a very well done interview on Toy Story 2. It covers
> allot of their technical challenges.

> http://visualmagic.awn.com/vmag/article.php3?article_no=6

> Frank Bonniwell
> Black Box FX studio

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Killer interview on Toy story 2

Post by ab.. » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

hey I saw this thing on roughcut.com, its called the Internet Movie
Awards, you can vote for your favorite actor or actress and stuff. Toy
Story 2 is up for Best Special Effects and Best Soundtrack. I voted Toy
Story 2 for Best Special Effects!!  Heres a link if you want to go
vote http://roughcut.ima.mb.reset.com : )
bye

Quote:

> Here is a link to a very well done interview on Toy Story 2. It covers
> allot of their technical challenges.

> http://visualmagic.awn.com/vmag/article.php3?article_no=6

> Frank Bonniwell
> Black Box FX studio

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Toy Story toys

I know this is slightly off topic (but only just), but I was wondering if
someone could tell me what Toy Story toys are available in the US.  I'm
particularly interested in Buzz toys, and the only ones here in Australia
are two fairly simple 6 inch figures.  I was hoping that there was a
bigger one available  - preferably with the lights and sounds (and a
helmet that does that WHOOSH thing :)

If anyone can help me with this, could they please respond via e-mail, as I
don't have a chance to read this group all that often.

Regards,

Ben

"The pen is mightier than the sword, but a lightsaber kicks butt!"

/--//--//--//----//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------\
\--\\--\\--\\----\\__________________-----------------------------/

Ben Gunsberger

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~s2154951