need info on computational geometry

Post by Roland Berli » Mon, 02 Apr 1990 09:26:00

Hello,

I am searching for an algorithm for the triangulation
of general (convex & concave) polygons bounded by straight
line segments.

I will thank you, if you have any hints on literature, methods, ...

Please e-mail, I will summarize to the net.

                                                -rb

Roland Berling,
Universitaet Koblenz (EWH)
Informatik
Rheinau 3-4
D-5400 Koblenz  (West Germany)

1. computational geometry reference needed

does anybody know of an (efficient) algorithm to determine if a point
moving in discrete time has crossed a boundary in a multidimensional space?

The boundaries may be described by the union of several multidimensional
convex hulls.

I have seen algorithms for the two dimensional case, but it doesn't seem to
me that they extend easily to many dimensions.

pointers to articles (print, web or whatever), or source code (preferably
in matlab, but i'll take what i can get) would be very much appreciated.

2. Free Web Art!

3. Computational Geometry journal - Special Issue on Virtual Reality

4. HELP WANTED: 3D ARTISTS

5. Book Announcement: Computational Geometry in C (2nd Ed.)

6. BGI and bcc32

7. Book Announcement: Handbook of Discrete & Computational Geometry

8. Looking for graphic-library

9. CGAL 2.1, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library

10. CGAL 2.0, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library

11. available: CGAL 1.2, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library

12. CFP - Symposium on Computational Geometry

13. Announcement: CGAL Computational Geometry Algorithms Library available