Magic Mask 2.2

Post by Jim Treha » Sun, 25 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone gotten Magic Mask from Chroma Graphics to work with PSP 5?

Magic Mask 2.2

Post by Gwendal Cober » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I have not managed to, mainly because it must make use of Photoshop-specific
info.

--
Regards,
Gwendal Cobert

Photoshop Plugged _IN_ :
Plugins and filters for Adobe Photoshop on the PC
http://perso.club-internet.fr/gpl

>Has anyone gotten Magic Mask from Chroma Graphics to work with PSP 5?

Magic Mask 2.2

Post by Joe Cilinceo » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

As far as my tests go it doesn't work with PSP however MaskPro by Extensis
does.

--

Joe Cilinceon
http://newdawn.gzinc.com/

> I have not managed to, mainly because it must make use of
Photoshop-specific
> info.

> --
> Regards,
> Gwendal Cobert

> Photoshop Plugged _IN_ :
> Plugins and filters for Adobe Photoshop on the PC
> http://perso.club-internet.fr/gpl

> >Has anyone gotten Magic Mask from Chroma Graphics to work with PSP 5?

1. Mask Pro vs. Magic Mask

Quite simply, Mask Pro sucks away the background from your images, while
Magic Mask just plain sucks.

I have both, but I stopped using Magic Mask once I loaded Mask Pro. I've
tried Edge Wizard, but it just plain doesn't work (try blurring an edge
with two consecutive brush strokes). Extensis Mask Pro's color matching is
the *only* way to go, as far as I'm concerned. Mask Pro does cost more
than twice as much as Magic Mask (but not if you include Edge Wizard, and
btw you shouldn't), but Mask Pro masks ten times better. To top it off, if
you'll be upgrading to Photoshop 5, Magic Mask becomes useless, because
the Magnetic Lasso in Photoshop is enormously better than the one in Magic
Mask.

Extensis has a 30-day demo at www.extensis.com so you can judge for yourself.

2. GLX expose problem.

3. New PSP tutorial, The Magic of Masks.

4. (15 May 93) Computer Graphics Resource Listing : WEEKLY [part 3/3]

5. Masking/Magic Wand Routines

6. Locally undo'ing lots of transformations

7. HELP PS 5 CRASHES when I use Quick Mask mode and Magic Wond

8. QuickDraw 3D and accelerator card

9. Chroma Graphics Magic Mask & Edge Finder

10. Magic Mask Serial wanted!

11. magic mask vs arrivo select

12. difference between magic mask and arrivo select

13. trial version of Magic Mask?