PD Paint Package: where ???

Post by jlis » Fri, 12 Aug 1994 20:48:39

Maybe it's not the right group, but...here goes.

Does anybody have/know a good PD/Shareware paint package for the IBM PC
??
E-mail please.

Thanx.....

C-ya,

Johan List - "With each born child,
                        the potential of humankind is born again"

1. PD CAD package for PD Raytracers under UNIX/X11

I'm looking for a public domain or shareware CAD package that runs on
UNIX/X11 and can dump output for a public domain or shareware
raytracing package such as rayshade or povray.  I've waded through the
resource list, and played with X3D, Xmgf and IRIT, but none of these
are quite what I'm looking for - I can't interactively edit a scene
from the GUI.

Does anyone know of such a package?

        Shaun.

--
"I was in Camberwell when I invented it, and it looks like a carrot."

                -- "Danny" in Withnail & I

2. Need advice: graphic printing guidelines

3. PD Graph drawing packages?

4. Vist my Anime, Sci-Fi Related Fan Art Gallery!

5. PD OCR package wanted

6. Grid with Cylindrical Data?

7. PD UNIX X drawing package wanted

8. Wtb: mathmatica

9. PD Tele-prompter software package

10. PD Molecular Graphics Package - First Public Release

11. Is there a PD simple vector drawing package?

12. PD image processing package XLIPS V1.0 (Beta)

13. PD Solids Modeling Package