We need help with our site logo

Post by NetShark Download » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:52:04

Hello,

We are currently looking for someone that can design a logo for our website.
In exchange we would provide the artist with advertising space including
full page ad as well as news article and permanent banner placed on our site
pointing to the destination of the artist choosing.

If you can design a logo for our site, please contact us at either addy
below

Our phone number will be given out upon request should you require one on
one phone conversation.

--
Thanks
NetShark Downloads

netshark(at)netsharkdownloads.com
burnr(at)netsharkdownloads.com

1. We need help with our site logo

Hello,

We are currently looking for someone that can design a logo for our website.
In exchange we would provide the artist with advertising space including
full page ad as well as news article and permanent banner placed on our site
pointing to the destination of the artist choosing.

If you can design a logo for our site, please contact us at either addy
below

Our phone number will be given out upon request should you require one on
one phone conversation.

--
Thanks
NetShark Downloads
http://netsharkdownloads.com

netshark(at)netsharkdownloads.com
burnr(at)netsharkdownloads.com

2. Extremely newbie question

3. 3D Studio

4. Web Site Logo needed!

5. Howto read resulting canvas from a TImage

6. HELP: Web Forum Logo Help Needed

7. Gain more 3D knowledge!

8. HELP: Need help with Logo color

9. I need help with a logo /chip art