Pagemaker 5C files in PM6

Post by Andrew Ton » Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:00:00

How can Pagemaker 6 for win read a file created by Pagemaker 5C (no
Chinese font used)?

1. read pm6 files w/o pagemaker?

good morning - I have been sent some pagemaker 6 data files, and would
like to view them, even though I do not have pagemaker.  Is there some
utility out there that can see at least the text in these files?  thanks
all.
--
p.s. this server gets only about 30% of the news posts.  E-mail in
parallel to

- elmar

2. Clipping in world space.

3. Read PM6.5 file without pagemaker

4. Tageslicht

5. Convert Quark Mac file to a Windows PM6 or PM6.5 file

6. #declare'd textures

7. Windows PM6.5 file won't open in PowerMac PM6.5

8. Can Pagemaker 6.5 read files in Pagemaker 4?

9. Opening PageMaker 6.5 PC files in PageMaker 6.5 on a Mac

10. View PageMaker 6.5 files without PageMaker?

11. importing pagemaker 5.0J file in pagemaker 6.5