Thanks to Cerious Software for their Help

Thanks to Cerious Software for their Help

Post by Mike Per » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I recently downloaded ThumbsPlus for use on my NT workstation and had a
small problem installing it.  I emailed their tech support staff and got
quite good support for a shareware product for which I am grateful.  It
was their desire to go the extra mile which helped me to decide to
register the program and use it.  For those looking for a program to
convert into many different file formats or view thumbnails or whatever,
I totally suggest this software.  Its quite nice.  Thanks to cerious
software for the great support!!

--

Michael Perry

Note: Please remove the tilde to reply by email

Post by Alexander Ro » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

>I recently downloaded ThumbsPlus for use on my NT workstation and had a
>small problem installing it.  I emailed their tech support staff and got
>quite good support for a shareware product for which I am grateful.  It
>was their desire to go the extra mile which helped me to decide to
>register the program and use it.  For those looking for a program to
>convert into many different file formats or view thumbnails or whatever,
>I totally suggest this software.  Its quite nice.  Thanks to cerious
>software for the great support!!

Yeah, that's funny - many small shareware companies will give you the
best support you'll find even when you did not register yet!!!
Examples: Cerious, Photodex, JASC...
But try getting support from Microsoft...

Regards,
Alex

The email-adress above is wrong since I am sick of getting tons of spam from suckers who search the Usenet for adresses.
Please reply to: