Sepia Filter

Post by Debbie » Sat, 31 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone direct me to a FREE/shareware
(preferably free...) sepia filter if there is
one?  I received an ILLEGAL one sometime back when
I asked...but I dumped it, didn't want it*
around my computer for the PSP computer police to
find! :-)  At least the sender advised me it was
illegal when they sent it!

OR, on the same subject, does anyone have the one
provided with PhotoDeluxe (which I received with
my scanner) and been able to make it produce
acceptable results?

Thanks!

Deb

Sepia Filter

Post by staje » Sat, 31 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Try the Filter Factory set 'G'. It's got a sepia filter called
"Ciba-Chrome."

http://www.netins.net/showcase/wolf359/plugins.htm Scroll down until you see
a large 'G' and select "Download now!"  Unless you want to view the sample
that is. =o)

Sepia Filter

Post by Deann Gregori » Sat, 31 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Have you tried using "colorize" under the Colors menu?
adjust the Hue and Saturation and there ya go, sepia toned pic.

Deann
deann{at}chickmail.com
western NY Artist
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/

>Can anyone direct me to a FREE/shareware
>(preferably free...) sepia filter if there is
>one?  I received an ILLEGAL one sometime back when
>I asked...but I dumped it, didn't want it*
>around my computer for the PSP computer police to
>find! :-)  At least the sender advised me it was
>illegal when they sent it!

>OR, on the same subject, does anyone have the one
>provided with PhotoDeluxe (which I received with
>my scanner) and been able to make it produce
>acceptable results?

>Thanks!

>Deb

Sepia Filter

Post by John Gerar » Sun, 01 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Have you tried using "colorize" under the Colors menu?
>adjust the Hue and Saturation and there ya go, sepia toned pic.

>Deann

Just convert to greyscale and 16million colors and then use the colorize
function. Tweak it a little and you should get a perfect sepia tone image.

Johnny Noshoes
http://www.hometown.aol.com/jwg1954/Johnnys_Place.html
http://hometown.aol.com/sooty128/Sooties.html
ICQ# : 44111918