Hotel recommendations for SIGGRAPH

Post by dav.. » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

Any advice or recommendations on hotels for SIGGRAPH? I have the list
of hotels in the advance program. I'd like to stay somewhere as cheap
as possible without staying in a dump. How are the dorms at USC?  Is
there a shuttle or bus from campus to the convention center? Thanks for
any advice.

- Dave

1. Hotel, expensive, roommate, SIGGRAPH

I had to book a $115 hotel room (Disneyland Hotel) as the more affordable
hotels were already taken. If anyone is interested in sharing a double
room at DH or another hotel (price $130/2 = $65) from Saturday or Sunday,
please let me know immediately.
I am 25, have a Fulbright scholarship at the Graphics Lab at Carnegie
Mellon next year, and am pretty easy to get along with.

Hans Koehling Pedersen
Aarhus University, Denmark
(Posted 14:18 CET, 8:18 EDT. I will reply around 21 CET, 15 EDT).

2. A website's URL

3. SIGGRAPH '92 hotel update #2

4. Any RenderMan RIB/Shader sites?

5. SIGGRAPH 92 hotel update

6. Free Wall Paper

7. SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

8. Alpha Visual FX

9. Plane flights/hotels for SIGGRAPH '91

10. Does anyone know any early info on SIGGRAPH '91 hotels

11. Siggraph Hotel Rooms?

12. SIGGRAPH Hotel Gratuitous 3D Visualization

13. OpenGL SIG at SIGGRAPH, Thursday July 23 1-2:30, Omni Rosen Hotel