POVRAY for SGI Irix 5.3

Post by Hariharan Jayar » Sat, 09 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello, can someone tell me where I can download the executable for POVRAY for
SGI Irix 5.3/6.2. I am facing problems compiling the unix source from the povray site.
Thanks
Hari

Hariharan Jayaram
Graduate Student
Structural and Computational Biology and Molecular Biophysics program
Baylor college of medicine

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty,
and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a
scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.

                                                        - Matt Cartmill

POVRAY for SGI Irix 5.3

Post by I drank what » Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:00:00

: Hello, can someone tell me where I can download the executable for POVRAY for
: SGI Irix 5.3/6.2. I am facing problems compiling the unix source from the povray site.
: Thanks
: Hari

I have a version compiled on my indigo workstation, I can e-mail you a
uuencoded binary if you want, or we can work out something involving you
downloading it from my homepage, or something like that.

__
 Chris

POVRAY for SGI Irix 5.3

Post by Chimezie Thomas-Ogbuj » Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Can any one with the compiled binary of povray for irix 5.3 on an SGI
indy please email me the binary?  My address is

Thx
Chimezie