1. pbmplus and msdos 6.22 conflict
I had memory problems using windows and qemm 6. I fixed them by
upgrading to dos 6.22, using memmaker to load everything high, and
not using qemm.
I had 628k free, everything loaded high, and 6k left in upper memory.
What could be better!
I used pbmblus->rawtoppm to convert raw RGB data to portable pixel map
(.ppm) format, and then I used ppmtotga to generate a TARGA file.
To my surprise, rawtoppm complained that it couldn't run in v86 mode,
and that it needed expanded memory. I removed the "noems" argument
from my emm386 loading, and my free memory dropped from 628k to 548k.
At least rawtoppm worked.
To my horror, however, ppmtotga now gives a segmentation violation
immediately upon execution as does the ppmmerge file which I copied and
renamed to make ppmtotga. I then switched to QEMM and commented out
himem and emm386, but got the same result which seems to point to dos
Has anyone else had problems with msdos 6.22 and pbmplus? Should I
boot with a dos 5 floppy to run ppmtotga. Are there any other
2. GIF animator, please help!
3. PBMPlus for MsDos (binary)
4. FS Herclules Superstation XP 700VR
5. PBMPLUS patch - update from 05sep91 to 30oct91.
6. Whee! - an error in PSP
7. pbmplus patches for Xenix 386
8. MSDOS binaries with bug patch
9. Beschreibung von Patches - Tutorials of patches? (3ds-Max2)
10. Relativity Patch Patch ?
11. a patch for the patch
12. We need a Patch for this Patch