Free graphics program needed.

Post by tim_k.. » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there are any free(ware) graphic programs anywhere
on the net? (similar to PaintShop Pro) Something fully-featured, though
simple to use would be nice - the sort of thing that you can use
quickly and easily for loading, resizing and saving the results in
various formats (gif, jpg etc.) I've looked on all the shareware and
freeware sites I can think of, all to no avail. I'm getting desperate
here... any ideas would be appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Free graphics program needed.

Post by Harm » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00

There's lots of freeware graphics programs, have you checked
completelyfreesoftware?  You might be interested in a couple of freeware
app's at:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~sharman1/

One is an image editor, the other is a batch thumbnailer/converter

> Does anyone know if there are any free(ware) graphic programs anywhere
> on the net? (similar to PaintShop Pro) Something fully-featured, though
> simple to use would be nice - the sort of thing that you can use
> quickly and easily for loading, resizing and saving the results in
> various formats (gif, jpg etc.) I've looked on all the shareware and
> freeware sites I can think of, all to no avail. I'm getting desperate
> here... any ideas would be appreciated.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Free graphics program needed.

Post by McFiv » Thu, 30 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Try GIMP. I know there are PC and LINUX versions. It is free.

> There's lots of freeware graphics programs, have you checked
> completelyfreesoftware?  You might be interested in a couple of freeware
> app's at:

> http://www.users.uswest.net/~sharman1/

> One is an image editor, the other is a batch thumbnailer/converter

Quote:> > Does anyone know if there are any free(ware) graphic programs anywhere
> > on the net? (similar to PaintShop Pro) Something fully-featured, though
> > simple to use would be nice - the sort of thing that you can use
> > quickly and easily for loading, resizing and saving the results in
> > various formats (gif, jpg etc.) I've looked on all the shareware and
> > freeware sites I can think of, all to no avail. I'm getting desperate
> > here... any ideas would be appreciated.

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

1. I need to control an object graphic program by another program

I have a object delphi program that access a database to give me
information about phones.
I enter with a phone number and it give me the phone owner's name.
I need to execute this program using another program passing the phone
and receiving the name automatically.
The database is encrypted and I cannot access it direct, only using the
described program.
Can someone help me?

Thanks forward.

2. How do I make my web page gifs transperent?

3. Free (and legal) Graphic Effects Program

4. Best Colleges

5. cheap or free graphics effects generator program

6. Polygon clustering and aggregation ??

7. Free animation graphic-creation program

8. Just wanted to say .........

9. NEED ADVICE: 3d Graphics Program

10. What graphics program do I need?

11. need help in graphics programming

12. Need Graphics Converter Program

13. program file needed for Graphics Image Server 1.0