PICT to Vector-EPSF ?

Post by Andreas Wick » Wed, 28 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi there, does anybody know of a program that converts
PICT-files to vectorized EPSF-Files??
Grafikkonverter makes bitmap-EPSF-Files, not vector-EPSF.
So if you want to get high resolution (300x300dpi) the files
get *very* large.

Thank you very much in advance.
--

PICT to Vector-EPSF ?

Post by Keith Mcfarla » Wed, 28 Jun 1995 04:00:00

: Hi there, does anybody know of a program that converts
: PICT-files to vectorized EPSF-Files??
: Grafikkonverter makes bitmap-EPSF-Files, not vector-EPSF.
: So if you want to get high resolution (300x300dpi) the files
: get *very* large.

Canvas is one, but files are also large.
kcm

PICT to Vector-EPSF ?

Post by Magnus A » Wed, 28 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Adobe Streamline should do it.

PICT to Vector-EPSF ?

Post by Christopher A. Woodfie » Sat, 01 Jul 1995 04:00:00

> Hi there, does anybody know of a program that converts
> PICT-files to vectorized EPSF-Files??
> Grafikkonverter makes bitmap-EPSF-Files, not vector-EPSF.
> So if you want to get high resolution (300x300dpi) the files
> get *very* large.

> Thank you very much in advance.
> --

FreeHand 5 can open vector PICT files; export to EPSF from there. You
might have to do some cleanup, however...

--

Graphic Terrorist - *junkie
doidonoicnb1sol1bdy1mndflsh2flshismendilvalthrstbhndnfusemybdyil

1. Exporting Corel Gallery: What is PICT / VECTOR PICT?

Tthe Corel Gallery 2 Clip Art CD-ROM offers the following export formats:
EPS w/wo Preview, GIF, BMP, TIFF, MacPaint, PhotoShop 2.0/2.5, PCX, WMF,
Targa, *Pict, and *Vector Pict.
What's the difference between PICT and VECTOR PICT?  Specifically, I want
to use Corel Clip Art in Canvas 5.0 and in Word 6.0 - what formats should
I use for these apps?

2. Attention Users!

3. Making high quality Pict Previews of EPSF files?

4. New Web Site

5. AI5.5 open PICT and EPSF

6. Market data for visualization technology

7. Does Illustrator 5.5 open PICT or EPSF files?

8. Poor performance on only the first execution

9. Generic PostScript->EPSF w/PICT Preview?

10. EPSF to PICT?

11. ps/EPS -> Mac EPSF (w/PICT preview)

12. EPSF or MacIntosh Pict -> fig Converter

13. EPS/.eps or EPSF/.epsf