parallel radiance

Post by Paul Bour » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone been working with Radiance on parallel machines on
on farms of homogeneous machines? I'd be interested in discussing
your observations and possibly collaborating in some future work.

Paul Bourke

http://bourke.gen.nz/paul.html

1. Radiance [was Converters, modellers for Radiance]

C>Got a gripe on the package of ultrarealism, Radiance.
 >I am dissapointed though, cause it seems to have an
 >extremely cryptic scenery language. Can you guys point me
 >to some PD/SW tools or modellers for Radiance? Preferably
 >a POV -> Rad converter, an 3d modeller would be very nice.

Where is Radiance available from? Also, is there a compile for DOS
platforms, or source code to allow a compile?

regards
Ian

Dataverters BBS  [+27-31-765-5950]    Gillitts, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

2. Alpha Channels Help

3. Radiance porting ?

4. DaniMation Home Page

5. Has anyone ported LBLs Radiance to WinNT/98?

6. Help with Illustrator PS

7. quicktime vr and radiance

8. Radiance/Blender

9. About Radiance's Licence.

10. Compiling RADIANCE under Linux

11. Error compiling DEM2RAD for RADIANCE

12. Problem using TEXFUNC with RADIANCE