Graphics on an HP-9000 with TEK-4115A

Post by sdeja.. » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 20:41:00

        I'm trying to get our TEK 4115A's to talk graphics with our
HP-9000/500.  The only problem is that the TEK doesn't behave like any
of the devices that HP wrote drivers (handlers?  i'm not sure of the
correct term) for.  What I want to be able to do is use the STARGATE
graphics system along with the TEK's to teach graphics to the under-
grads here.  I've looked through all of the manuals, and while HP does
tell you how to write programs that run on any of their terminals (just
use their libraries), they don't say a thing about how to write device
handlers.  Has anybody out there written anything similar?  Or has
anybody written any device handlers for HP-9000's?  Any help you could
give would be greatly appreciated.

UUCP:   ...!{csustan,csun,sdsu}!polyslo!sdejarne
                        or
        ...!ihnp4!csun!polyslo!sdejarne
                        or

Snail:  Steve DeJarnett
        Computer Systems Lab
        Cal Poly State Univ.
        San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

"Engineering Students - We don't get laid much, but we're building the future."
                -- Robin Williams

1. HP 9000 Screen Dump to HP Laser printer

I need a program to do a screen-dump from an HP9000c320.  The images are
being done in gray-scale.  The hard-copy devices I have to choose from
are an Apple Laserwriter Plus, an HP Laserjet, and a QMS Laserprinter.
The software should be free and I need source.

Thanks
--
P. Allen Jensen
Georgia Tech, School of Electrical Engineering, Atlanta, GA  30332-0250

2. FLAME.AXP error

3. Graphics Packages for HP 9000 series

4. Object Deformating in Lightwave ???

5. Graphics animation to video tape for HP 9000

6. regular points distributing on mesh

7. Producing Movies from an HP 9000/730

8. scanner driver for Sharp jx-320

9. xdart.1.0 available for HP 9000/710 (Snake)

10. Radience on HP 9000 / 700

11. Radience on the HP 9000 / 700 fix

12. Versatec C2700 Color Plotter to HP 9000/800

13. GLUT on an HP 9000?