NEEDED: Screen Capture that does screen savers?!

Post by Grzegorz Kochani » Sun, 13 Oct 1996 04:00:00

>Have seen many screen capture programs but I need one for Win (95) that
>will capture the screen while a screensaver (non-afterdark) is on.  Want
>to get pix of my actual screensavers.  Any ideas?

You could use HyperSnap to do this. With a screen saver the
trouble is that the picture disappears as soon as you touch
keyboard or mouse. You may set HyperSnap to auto-capture your
desktop (or part of it) every specyfied timeout, e.g. 5 seconds,
without touching anything. See my WEB page (below) for
download instructions.

-------
Hyperionics  -  Shareware and Freeware by Greg Kochaniak

"HyperSnap" (former SnapShot/32) screen capture for Win 95/NT
with GIF/BMP/JPEG save and other software.