File Format

Post by Houn » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 18:29:49

Hi,
I have an article to submit to a magazine. Basically, it's not much of a
text based article - the main part of it is currently a spreadsheet in Excel
which has been coloured white, and overlayed by a series of coloured, scaled
arrows. The editor has asked for it in EPS format, 8 inches wide at 300dpi.
I'm not sure how to go about doing this. Can anybody help me out?

--
Matt Heason
Editor

File Format

Post by Fritz Saur » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 02:04:31

Quote:>I have an article to submit to a magazine. Basically, it's not much of a
>text based article - the main part of it is currently a spreadsheet in Excel
>which has been coloured white, and overlayed by a series of coloured, scaled
>arrows. The editor has asked for it in EPS format, 8 inches wide at 300dpi.
>I'm not sure how to go about doing this. Can anybody help me out?

- Install a postscript-printer
- print into a file

Fritz

--
http://www.ImageCase    ** NEW:  Veteran Cars **
All photos for free download and royalty free use