S: Atari Degas (PI*) and Neo Graphic Files

S: Atari Degas (PI*) and Neo Graphic Files

Post by Wolfgan » Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:11:34

Hi,

I need some original Grafik Samples of the Atari Degas (PI*) and Neo
Graphic File Format

does anyone have some?

thanks

Wolfgang

--
2002 - The Time for Innovation: iASYS-Arcologie & SpriteDesigner
http://iasys.org

S: Atari Degas (PI*) and Neo Graphic Files

Post by ho » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 05:00:32

Quote:> I need some original Grafik Samples of the Atari Degas (PI*) and Neo
> Graphic File Format

for the Atari, maybe you can try & post your request on game newsgroups
?

XandreX

1. HELP: Looking for Splash .ss file format

Does anyone know where I may find the file format specs for the .ss image
files created by the aging VGA paint package "Splash"?

It is produced by Spinnaker Software, Cambridge MA; if that's of any help.
I believe that it only uses the 300 by 200 256 colour VGA display mode.

Any help would be much appreciated (direct e-mail responses would be prefered)

Cheers,

Martin.

+============================================================================+
| Martin Reddy                                    Dept. of Computer Science  |
|                                                 University of Edinburgh    |

| http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/mxr/               Tel : (0131) 650 5164      |
+============================================================================+

2. Formats list

3. .ss files and Splash

4. Stationary walk?

5. RFD Information: comp.graphics.apps.{illustrator,micrografx,misc,painter,xpress}

6. MAX: Rendering shadows for compositing?

7. Atari CAD 3D object file format

8. Simple, maybe, but...

9. .SS graphic format

10. RFD Information: comp.graphics.apps.{illustrator,micrografx,misc,painter,xpress}

11. want format for spectrum graphics (atari 16bit, .spc).