mpeg or QT movie --> animated gif

Post by Steve Bod » Thu, 22 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I was wondering if there was any Mac based software around that can
convert mpeg or QT movies into animated gif files for web design
purposes??  I know that GraphicConverter lists the number of frames in the
animated gif file, but I don't know if you cvan use the program to
actually create the animated gif.  Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

1. QT->MPEG (How to produce and play back MPEG movies)

Hi!

I'm using Radius Video Vison Studio and Digital Film. I want to produce/convert to MPEG movies for playback on my Mac. Are there any hardware and/or software solutions out there?

/Anders
--
 _ _         __    ___  __   ____
|* *| |\  | | *\  |    | *\ |       Anders Gustavsson, GT 2
| \ | | \ | |   ) |--  |__/  ----   University of Falun/Borl?nge SWEDEN

2. Project

3. Data->Charts->QT Movie Software

4. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

5. MPEG -> Animated GIF

6. KDD-95 Call for Participation

7. Movie viewing (MPEG, Sparkle, QT, etc.)

8. Wacom tablets

9. Help: Inventor animation to movie file (MPEG, QT etc)

10. problem with SGI -> QT movies

11. gif-to-MPEG/QT Conv.: Public Domain software?

12. MPEG->QT

13. QT ----> MPEG