CD Installer & Autoloader

Post by Alfie Tun » Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:00:00

i am looking for cd installer shareware/freeware and autoloader. could
anybody pls let me know where i could find some as i am gonna write some
profile to the cd for distribution. i need ur help urgently as it is
approaching the deadline but i still couldn't find a suitable s/w to do
the trick!!

thx soooooo much!

alfie

1. CD Installer & Autoloader - HELP.

i am looking for cd installer shareware/freeware and autoloader. could
anybody pls let me know where i could find some as i am gonna write some

profile to the cd for distribution. i need ur help urgently as it is
approaching the deadline but i still couldn't find a suitable s/w to do
the trick!!

thx soooooo much!

alfie

2. Matrix Multiplication

3. cd menu installer

4. Screen capture before screen save problems !

5. MPEG CD-I CD readable via CD-ROM drive