Please help us out

Post by Craig Session » Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Roundeye Knife and Tool Co has hired CASSAS International to design a web
site for them, however REKAT is unable to decide which pictures should go
on this site. So I have created a small site that will let you view the
pics (no *s) and vote on each one. We would greatly appreciate it if you
would help us out. You must be using Netscape 2.0 or higher or Internet
Explorer 3.0 or higher to view this site. Thank you in advance.

--
Web Master CASSAS International

http://www.veryComputer.com/
For only the best in web page design

The URL is: http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
Web Master CASSAS International

http://www.veryComputer.com/
For only the best in web page design

Please help us out

Post by Charlie Hal » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

This is a trick. What a bunch of jerks

> Roundeye Knife and Tool Co has hired CASSAS International to design a
> web
> site for them, however REKAT is unable to decide which pictures should
> go
> on this site. So I have created a small site that will let you view
> the
> pics (no *s) and vote on each one. We would greatly appreciate it
> if you
> would help us out. You must be using Netscape 2.0 or higher or
> Internet
> Explorer 3.0 or higher to view this site. Thank you in advance.
> The URL is: http://www.veryComputer.com/

> --
> Web Master CASSAS International

> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> For only the best in web page design

1. Wacom Tablet Pin outs needed!please!

Could someone please send me the pin out configurations for a Wacom SD
series tablet cable. I've been using it on my mac for years but i bought
a dell and want to use it for texture creation.
Thanks
Geoff.

2. VOLUME RENDERING, HELP ME!!!!

3. Please help us out

4. Scriptive OpenGL Rendering

5. Please take the time to help us out

6. WTB: Painter 1, 2 or 3.0 for Mac

7. printing problem driving us crazy - help please

8. Computing intersections for cylinders in Ray tracing.

9. Please help us out

10. Help us please

11. Please help us out

12. Please take the time to help us out