Multi-page TIFF to GIF conversion

Post by Michael J. Leave » Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi, I need a program to convert multi-page TIFF files to GIF files.
Conversion
needs to be via a DLL/COM object or whatever as the conversion will be
initiated
by a server, not a person. It also needs to handle JPG images within the
TIFF
file and selectively convert only a certain page within the TIFF file. Is
such software
available? I cannot find any so far.

Failing that, are there any browser extensions (for IE and Netscape) that
allow
users to view multi-page TIFF files?

Thanks for any help.

1. Convert single page Tiff to Multi-Page Tiff

I have a large database of single page Tiff images. I need to convert
the single page images to multi-page images. I have not found a
program that can do this yet. I have thousands of these images that
this will be done with daily so batch processing is required.

Thank-you

2. Use SysIcon In Menu

3. TIFF to Multipage TIFF conversion

4. 3d texture mapping artifacts

5. Extracting Multi Page TIFFs to single

6. Replacing a color

7. splitting a multi-page tiff

8. Graf3D

9. multi-page tiff (help)

10. need some multi-page, ccitt-t.4-coded tiff-files for testing

11. Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

12. multi-page tiff viewer

13. Converting multi-page TIFF files