FS: Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice

FS: Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice

Post by nico » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Sorry to bother the lists,

  I am selling my copy of Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice
                                by Foley, van Dam, Feiner and Hughes
                                First Edition.

  If interested, please email me directly, I don't want to start a
thread.
--
The young (who always want more and have no game to protect),
the artists (who always hunger for the ecstatic moment),