Moniter calibration

Post by Bruce A. Wheado » Wed, 12 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Please let me know if this is not the correct group to post this question
to, but I need to know if there is a software program that will run on
win95 that will allow me to calibrate my moniter similar to the way the
gamma control on Macintosh systems works?  Please, please, please e-mail
me if there is such a program and I will sing praises to your name
forever! Thank you for any help.
--
Bruce A. Wheadon

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

1. Moniter calibration

If this is not the right news group for this question, please let me know
if there is another group that I might post this to.
I need to know if there is a software program out there that will allow
me to calibrate my PC win 95 moniter like the gamma control on Macs?
Please e-mail me if you can help.  Thank you.
--
Bruce A. Wheadon

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

2. Free 300 filter for PS4

3. Moniter 16 bit or 24 bit color help ?

4. Can Some one please

5. Dual Moniters

6. Need Maya API programmer

7. MONITER SETUP