Bugs in yahp2ps

Post by Federico Hei » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 16:04:00

  Since I released it, some people have written telling me of errors in
yahp2ps. Thanks to their help, I could remove three bugs from the
program.  If you want to fix them, you'll have to do following changes:

In io.c:

  in the function getNumber(), place the line

         negative = False;

   before the line that reads

         if (LookAhead == '+')

   and in the function writeNumber(), the line

         if (n = Zero)

   should read (of course)

         if (n == Zero)

In mchinery.c:

    in the function doShadeRectangle, the line

         setCurrentPoint(PenPosition[X],PenPosition[Y]);

    should read

         setCurrentPoint(plotterXCoord(PenPosition[X]),
                         plotterYCoord(PenPosition[Y]));

  I promise I'll learn how to use diff and patch for the next time :-)

1. Bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs

What is this?
A Update to Vers. 5.5 with multithreading BUGS.
Is it normal that I must wait for a patch to
terminate this BUG.
I'm a real lightwave fan but if I pay
a lot of money for an update it should be
errorfree or should I change over to 3DSMAX or
Softimage?

2. metaballs

3. Stratavision 3d 5.0 bugs bugs bugs

4. Gaussian Smoothing vs. Fractal Enhancemenet

5. Grrr.bug bug bug.....

6. Help needed for generating Overlay in OpenGL/Xt

7. BUGS BUGS BUGS Please Reply!

8. Vignette tutorial

9. Bugs bugs bugs ....

10. Whom to bug with POV 2.2 bugs?